- Application – Organiser Feed for Nokia N9/N950 – MeeGo Harmattan
- Application – Home Screen Settings for Nokia N9/N950 – MeeGo Harmattan
- Marko Ahtisaari At N9 launch, South Africa
- Application – Web2SMS for Nokia N9/N950 MeeGo – Harmattan
- BBC Breakfast News has Nokia N9/N950 MeeGo Harmattan Phone as "News of the World Phone Hacking story" image !
Developer Liar (his choice of username, not mine, Lol) is looking for assistance on mupen54plus for the Nokia N9. If your interested contact him directly
Hey, is anybody interested in mupen64plus for N9?
super mario runs smoothly, legend of zelda oot needs some frameskip in a few cases but in my opinion is very playable
i’ve also tried games like banjo-kazooie (very smooth apart from the cutscenes), pokemon snap (smooth), super smash brothers (feels slower than the original, but i haven’t looked into that yet), majoras mask (pretty much like ocarina of time)
it currently runs with gles2n64 by adventus, but i might look into porting gles2rice from mupen64plus-ae (where some help might be handy)
i don’t know if the controls are suitable for every game, maybe you have some ideas?
also i haven’t really figured out how to implement the touch input other than reading from /dev/input/ts, which requires developer privileges :S