One of my regrets in life is never being able to get to a MeeGo HongKong meetup and I might never get to one. So that is even more of a reason for any of you guys that are close to HongKong to get to one !
Date: Saturday, 26 May 2012
Time: 15:00 until 18:00 in UTC+08
City Express food court
5/F Amenities Building,
City University of Hong Kong,
Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon.
What we will do in the meeting:
- Demonstrate the NFC read/write support and overclocking capability of Nokia N9
- Try out the newest build of Nemo Mobile (Mer-based MeeGo Community Edition for N900) for N900
- Discuss the latest development of the MeeGo platform, including the future of MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan, MeeGo, Tizen and Community efforts such as Mer and Nemo Mobile
- Compare the different user experience and interaction design among MeeGo Harmattan, Android, webOS, iOS and Windows Phone
- Share your ideas & experience on Qt & Qt Quick app development
- Share your choices of MeeGo / Maemo / Qt apps
- Distribute some stickers of MeeGo and other open source projects