So what you should do in order to get nitdroid working on the N950 is this :
- Follow instructions here : http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=94.0
- At the end of step 3 do this.
- Go to /home (in harmattan) and execute the following
ln -s init.nokiarm-696board.rc init.nokiarm-680board.rc ln -s ueventd.nokiarm-696board.rc ueventd.nokiarm-680board.rc cd system/lib/hw ln -s lights.nokiarm-696board.so lights.nokiarm-680board.so ln -s sensors.nokiarm-696board.so sensors.nokiarm-680board.so
Reboot and you should be good to go.
Source Nitdroid Developer forum
Latest posts by Ash (see all)
- [Video] Arkon TAB Universal Tablet Car Mount – Hands On! - June 10, 2013
- Early Look at Intel’s Tizen Phone User Interface – Codenamed “Obsidian” - June 10, 2013
- [Video] Qt 5.1 Cinematic Experience Demo on Tizen Devices - June 4, 2013