As you might have noticed by now, we are back to our usual one-release-per-month schedule. This January release of gPodder brings improvements to the N9 integration (including support for the cable headset button), support for downloading content from Vimeo video feeds, fixes and improvements to the common prefix elimination feature and some bug fixes:
- Add support for the N9 cable headset (bug 1526)
- Gtk UI: Add “Mark episodes as old” menu item
- Support for Vimeo video feeds (bug 1529)
- Common prefix elimination improvements
- Don’t purge in-progress downloads (bug 1534)
- Gtk UI: Add padding right to the pill (bug 1533)
- Auth: Allow “@” in login username for feeds (bug 1521)
- YouTube: Duration parsing for channel feeds
- Various UX improvements for the Harmattan QML UI
Detailed ChangeLog: gpodder.org/changelog/3.0.3
For packages in distributions, see the downloads page.
Please note that the Desktop version of gPodder 3 does not yet contain the MP3 player syncing feature. Users depending on MP3 player syncing are recommended to stay on gPodder 2.20 until we get MP3 player syncing into the 3.x releases. See this blog post for more information and add your use cases and offer for volunteering to this wiki page. Thanks for your help!
Source gPodder Developer Blog