- Download the Intel AppUp Client for MeeGo – ExoPC
- 4Squick Foursquare App Available For MeeGo Harmattan
- NFC Apps Store Category Launched, Will Support MeeGo and Symbian NFC Enabled Devices
- CloudGPS Preview on the Nokia N900 (Maemo)
- MeeGo Harmattan PR 1.1 Update for Nokia N9 is Available via Nokia Software Updater
Simple ! Ovi Suite 18.104.22.1680 will recognise and sync with the N9. It works.
You can then upgrade to the current Ovi Suite and it will continue to work – but only if you have created the sync under the 22.214.171.1240 version.
- When you are installing 126.96.36.1990, turn off internet connections otherwise Ovi Suite will automatically upgrade before installing
- Once installed, turn off auto-update software (for now) and plug your handset in. It will be recognised, install drivers, and say it is ready
- Confirm your sync settings, and press sync.
- You can then go back online and agree to update your Ovi Suite to the current release.
If you have questions, drop them in the comments section below ! Enjoy !
Source Maemo Briefs