• Increased performance for HD Video
• Upgrade to Kernel version 3.1
• Improved Pinboard scrolling including new config mode
• Auto-add user apps installed via root shell or repository browser to Pinboard
• Enhanced possibilities of the widget creator to customize own widgets
• Bugfixes, performance and stability optimizations
If you have not got an update notice and want to manually kick it off then go to Configure – Info – Open Settings – Update – Start Update.
How are you finding the update ?