- NTT DoCoMo: We are Still Focused on Tizen
- Bjorn Taubert – The Intel AppUp(SM) program – How to distribute and make money with MeeGo apps
- Samsung at MWC: No Galaxy S III, Maybe Tablets and Tizen
- Application – Brightness status Menu Applet for Harmattan
- Samsung to Raise $1bn in US Bonds for Texas plant
Looks like the Asus Eee PC-X101 has made its Hong Kong debut.
This is the Asus Model with an 8Gb Solid State Drive (SSD) and is priced at approximately HK$1800. The Asus Eee PC X-101 was the MeeGo device that was going to be sold for US$200 and was packaged as a thin and light netbook at Computex.
Heres the Video that Amanda Took:
|Display||10.1″ LED Backlight WSVGA (1024×600) Screen|
|CPU||Intel® Atom™ N435/N455 Processor|
|Memory||DDR3, 1 x SO-DIMM, 1GB ( Maximum 2GB )|
|Storage||2.5″ SATA 8GB SSD HDD
2 GB DropBox cloud storage
|Wireless Data Network||WLAN 802.11 b/g/[email protected]*1
|Camera||0.3 M Pixel Camera|
|Interface||2 x USB 2.0
1 x Audio Jack (Headphone/Mic-In)
1 x Card Reader : SD/ SDHC/ MMC
|Battery||4hrs (3cells, 28W/h) battery life*
*Operation lifetime subject to product model, normal usage conditions and configurations. For more information, please visit our web site.
|Dimensions||262 x 180 x 17.6 mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||0.92 Kgs (w/ 3cell battery)|
|Color||Texture : Red, White, Brown|
|Note||*1 : Availability is dependent on selected model, country or operator support. Check with your local ASUS website for more details.|