As part of Intels Pledge of getting MeeGo to the Masses there is a Intel AppUp Lab coming to New York on the 4th August 2011.
Register now for a free Intel-sponsored hands-on training session in your area! Intel AppUp Application Labs show application developers how to easily monetize their future & existing apps by using the Intel AppUp developer program SDKs available for MeeGo, Adobe AIR, Java, .NET, and Windows C/C++. Developers can speed time to market with Intel AppUp developer program support for multiple OSs and runtimes.
To register for an Intel AppUp Application Lab, you must to be logged in to the Intel AppUp developer program.
The Event will be at the Hotel Pennsylvania on Thursday, August 4, 2011 for one of our FREE training sessions to learn about the benefits of joining the Intel AppUpSM developer program and developing for MeeGo. Two sessions are available to choose from:
Thursday, August 4th 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday, August 4th 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- Doors open 45 minutes before session time to take seats (refreshments provided)
- Session Content
- Overview of the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program
- Overview of MeeGo, including technical MeeGo details
- Introduction Intel AppUpSM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and Introduction of Intel Developer Tools
- Talk to Intel engineers about your specific code & questions with an information Q&A session