- MeeGo-Handset New weekly Nemo Mobile Release 0.20111208.2.CE.2011-12-15.1 Available for N900, N950 and ia32
- How Deep is Amazon’s Love for HTML5 in Kindle Format 8?
- Ramadhan Duas – Free app! Nokia N900 – Maemo
- MeeGo.com expecting some downtime July 16th UTC 16:00 – 20:00 & 17th 16:00 – 20:00
- Import Playlist From Itunes To Nokia N950/N9
This is a Home Automation framework Demonstration entirely based on MeeGo from a company called M31. One of the issues faced when you have complex buildings consisting of houses or hospitals etc you always face the problem of having to interface with different devices were every device potentially speaks a different protocol and can be on a different system bus. To resolve this issue we integrate all protocols and buses into one architecture called the “virtual bus“. Thanks to this architecture its easy to control lights, power lines, ventalation fans, IP cameras or even fancier devices like cars.
Zond Automation framwork
- Next generation connected home automation framework displaying smooth and automatic interaction from audio devices and cameras to electric cars and zigbee sensors
- Using Qt Quick and OpenGL
- Running MeeGo 1.1 on EEETOP, Nokia N900 and other MeeGo devices
This product is being currently being distributed to OEMs, but DAMN, I would like my Nokia N900 to do that.
Let us know what you think in the comments box